About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Chucktober: Day 31

Chucktober Day 31: Thats it kids. We've reached the end of our converse yellow brick road. You've seen my rainbow, heard some of my secrets and know all the different shoes I wear for different roles in my life. This project has backfired several times, forced some hard realizations and has been eye opening for me. I've been very uncomfortable speaking candidly to people I didn't think were paying attention. Now I know what I mean and how far I reach...and also how insignificant I sometimes am. Thank you for watching me try to become something better than I was.

These are my Big Bird shoes. I bought them to wear with my little boy on Halloween. There will never be anything more important than remembering to have fun with my child. This is a life well lived.


No comments:

Post a Comment