About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chucktober: Day 15


 (In 2012 I posted a pair of my converse daily. I posted memories associated or why I loved them. We are selling my converse collection for adoption fundraising. Our eBay seller ID is annamonsteranna)


 
Chucktober Day 15: Did you know that October 15 is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day? Well, now you do. Take a minute to think about all the parents who will never hold their babies today. It's a lot of people and even if you never knew it happened to them it's still a dark spot on their hearts.

I don't normally match my chucks to my clothes. I wear what pair I feel like. Today I just happened to also be wearing a Kelly green shirt. Today I'm a little extra Irish, a little extra hopeful and a little extra aware of other broken hearts.

We're halfway through Chucktober and I don't see it slowing down. I'm sharing my rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment