About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chucktober: Day 18

Chucktober Day 18: I've spent the last 18 hours thinking about my relationships. I've been thinking about how I interact with different people (or groups of people) and what I allow them to see. I've thought about the different compartments I shove people into and how I'm eager to move on once I no longer have a proper storage slot for them. I've thought about all of the people I've loved and lost to death or distance. I've thought about all of the people who've loved me without anything in return. I've thought about all of the people who I've let down and all the missed opportunities to be a good example. I've also thought about all the people who I am very glad are gone and the people I've needed to let go of much sooner. Sometimes we need to embrace what we enjoy and make sure that the things that unnecessarily burden our souls go away.

These Chucks are my Lorax chucks. They are awesome and they make me smile. They have nothing to do with my story except that these soles make me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment