About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chucktober: Day 7

(In 2012 I posted a pair of my converse daily. I posted memories associated or why I loved them. We are selling my converse collection for adoption fundraising. Our eBay seller ID is annamonsteranna)

Chucktober Day 7: These are my Green Eggs and Ham Converse. They were brand new when I originally posted Chucktober in 2012. These shoes didn't have memories associated with them. Now they do.

These are my sons favorite Chucks. He lines my shoes up in a row and plays with them all the time. Right now all my chucks are on the bedroom floor, waiting to be listed on eBay. My son doesn't understand that Momma is selling her shoes. He just knows that we are growing babies in our hearts. We are a strong Seuss family and have most of the books, we read them often. We are serious book lovers, all three of us. These shoes are now associated with my awesome child, my happy family, and the things we've built together. These are among the few pairs that I am not selling. These belong to our entire family, including the members we haven't met yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment