About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chucktober: Day 19

Chuctober Day 19: Today has been weird. Some jerk in a parking lot dented my car and didn't leave any info, my Dad told me that we're amazing parents and offered money for more fertility rounds if needed, everyone in Las Vegas today drove like a tool and my Mom got on a plane and went home. Everything today felt a bit strange and I didn't like it.

My husband, Benjamin, calls these my Chi Phi chucks. They match his fraternity colors perfectly and they make him smile. Much like today, most of the Chi Phi guys also make me feel a bit strange. Luckily, I like them. Here's one for the homies.


No comments:

Post a Comment