About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!

Happy Saturday Village! Who got the title reference? I'm psychic. I bet if you did understand, you were born before 1989. Was I right? If you don't know what I'm talking about, then these are not the droids you're looking for.

I will catch up on Chucktober and some other family happenings Sunday evening. We are having adventures and hanging out this weekend. We have a lot of fun on our plate. It started off great and we are having a great time. I often love living in Las Vegas because of the vast range of activities and cultural exhibits we have at our fingertips. There are always things to do, places to learn, and locals discounts!

Thursday night we hit the Las Vegas Foodie Fest at The Linq. It is in a much better spot now, but parking could be a problem. People were trawling for spaces as we were leaving. We arrived early and most of the parking was full. Little Dude and I rode janky carnival rides all night long. He got to stay up way past his bedtime and we had fun. My son likes rides, roller coasters, and big sensory experiences. He has no fear. That little boy wanted to try the Gravitron. He exceeded the height and weight requirements. He is old enough to be able to express his wants and be allowed to make recreational choices. Folks, we went on the Gravitron. We were the only people on it and the operator and I were both looking at him the entire time. We went slow. He held my hand and had a blast. Then he was done, we stopped immediately. I asked him if he liked it. Little Dude looked me in the eyes, smiled beautifully, and said "No, Momma. I didn't like that at all." He was so happy that he tried something new and big that he did not even care that he didn't have fun. Having a literal child means I have free comic relief almost constantly.

We are busy bees. I will talk to you soon friends. Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment