About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chucktober: Day 5


(In 2012 I posted a pair of my converse daily. I posted memories associated or why I loved them. We are selling my converse collection for adoption fundraising. Our eBay seller ID is annamonsteranna)






Chucktober Day 5: It's weird that in the 5 years I spent back in SoCal, I still purchased almost all of my Chucks in Las Vegas (or on the way). These chucks are a souvenir of Thanksgiving 2008 when some McCann newleyweds came out to spend the long weekend with friends. I bought them at my lucky chuck spot, the Converse Outlet at stateline.

That Thanksgiving weekend I realized that nostalgia is not a good reason to continue a friendship and that sharing a hometown with someone doesn't mean you have anything in common. That person is long gone from my life, but gifted me with a much better friend (and person) in Charity Morgan. These chucks get to be a souvenir of realization, friendship, and happily cutting ties that shouldn't bind.

All Converse for Sale can be found by searching Seller ID AnnamonsterAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment