About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chucktober: Day 23

These are my favorie chucks of all time. They are velvet and leather, rare, and extremely hard to find. 

Repost from October 2012: ---This one was hard for me to repost today, in 2014. It has been over a year since my last miscarriage and it took at least six months to really feel like we were okay. We thought we would conquer our reproductive demons through fertility treatments and have many biological children. We were wrong. That isn't how we are meant to finish our family. ---

Chucktober Day 23: Do you have a pair of shoes that makes you feel awesome? I have several, but these are special. These are my pimp shoes. They are maroon velvet with black leather stripes. I put them on my feet and feel like I'm rad.

Today I need to feel rad while I sit in the Reproductive Endocrinologist's waiting to get stabbed and then wait for a phone call this afternoon.Today we find out if we're ready to start our last round of trying to have another baby. I need a lot of happy thoughts today to try to keep my fear of failure at bay. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment