About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chucktober: Day 17

Chucktober Day 17: They're teal, they're neat, they were cheap and they fit perfectly. These pair are also in my constant rotation (and need some rubbing alcohol attention). I bought these for $10 on clearance last fall because I'd never seen the color. Then they turned into the shoes I was wearing when Buffalo, our son, finally learned to walk. I've tried to figure out a way to attach all of these memories physically to the shoes so time doesn't fade the clarity but I haven't figured out how to do that and also still wear them. Chucktober has helped me realize that I have a lot of great memories and that tangible history is one of my favorite things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment