About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Chucktober: Day 6

(In 2012 I posted a pair of my converse daily. I posted memories associated or why I loved them. We are selling my converse collection for adoption fundraising. Our eBay seller ID is annamonsteranna)



Chucktober Day 6: (The last few days has been a bit more than I anticipated in the feeling department. Todays post is much lighter). Somehow I had managed to love Converse for half my life and had never bought a plain black pair. most people start here, but my love affair has always been with red. I finally bought these during the buy 1, get 2 free frenzy sale at the outlet. They go with everything and the laces are permanently stained from my son throwing spaghetti noodles at the dog. My chucks are tangible history.

No comments:

Post a Comment