About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Chucktober: Day 24

Chucktober Day 24: Converse calls this color Aruba Blue. I call it Tiffany Blue. It matches those beautiful little bags perfectly. These were a consolation prize (and preference) for all the pieces of jewelry from Tiffany that won't fit me without ugly extensions. In addition to huge feet I also have huge hands, wrists and neck. I love this color and will have a lot more fun with these chucks than I ever would with a bracelet or necklace. It also goes nicely with all my colorful socks!

(All Chucktober posts are reposts from 2012. We are resharing and will be posting these shoes on eBay at the end of October to add to our adoption funds).

No comments:

Post a Comment