About Me

My photo
Hi! We are the McCann's. Our names are Ben & Anna. We are a loving family in Las Vegas, Nevada looking for an infant or young child to adopt. Baby makes 4! Our blog will outline the process we go through to finish our family through adoption. It's going to be honest. It's going to be hard. It's going to be obtrusive. We are publicly sharing our story because word of mouth has always been the most effective way to find a child that needs their forever family.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Chucktober: Day 25

Chucktober Day 25: These are unusual chucks. They are black soled with red sidewall details, brown canvas, heraldic shadow print in a lighter brown and black lace grommets. These are also one of my newest pairs. I purchased them on the cheap to replace one of my favorite pairs from high school. These shoes don't have great memories yet, but they are a placeholder for all of the good times I had wearing their predecessors. I wore through those shoes walking around my hometown before I got a car. I wore them to school dances, almost lost them in Beyer Park, had them on most poetry nights at J Street Cafe and took my driving test in them. It wasn't a happy portion of my life, but those shoes still brought me great joy. Life isn't always beautiful, but you can always find moments that are. Be good to your shoes and they'll take you wherever you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment